- Lucas Tilley defends his thesis Inputs and Incentives in Education
- All Job Market Candidates recruited to new jobs
- Olle Hammar defends his thesis The Mystery of Inequality: Essays on Culture, Development, and Distributions
- An Unfortunate Loss? A Report on the Inheritance Tax to the Expert Group on Public Economics
- Raoul van Maarseveen wins 2020 IPUMS Research Award
Economists in media
Därför kan det bli bättre jobbchanser för årets studenter
Source: SVT Nyheter Uppsala
Lärdomar om integration
Source: Studieförbundet Näringsliv och Samhälle
Fynden: "Lata" Britt-Marie får mer gjort än 20-åringar
Source: Göteborgs-Posten Plus
Cufkampanj om lata 45-åringar får mothugg i forskningen
Source: Dagens Nyheter - Login
Svenska forskare ger arvsskatt tummen ned
Source: Forskning & Framsteg
Alumni Masters students survey 2021
The Alumni Masters students survey shows that 85% of the students were satisfied or very satisfied with their education!
Rescheduling and changes might occur due to the Corona pandemic!
As of now the seminars will be given through Zoom and the link will be in the calendar details. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Seminars and other activities
Subscribe to our calendars
Uppsala Department of Economics
The Department of Economics at Uppsala University offers undergraduate (BA), graduate (MA) and doctoral level courses. The research conducted at the department is mainly focused on the fields of labour economics, macroeconomics, political economics and public economics.
Find out more about the Department of Economics
- Due to the pandemic our activities are run digitaly and might be found in our calendar above
Map showing Ekonomikum
Kyrkogårdsgatan 10 B, 4th floor
Phone: +46 18 471 00 00