- Melinda Suveg defends her thesis "Finance, Shocks, Competition and Price Setting"
- Kerstin Westergren defends her thesis "Essays on Inflation Expectations, Monetary Policy and Tax Reform"
- Charlotte Paulie defends her thesis "Essays on the Distribution of Production, Prices and Wealth".
- Vivika Halapuu defends her thesis Upper Secondary Education: Access, Choices and Graduation
- Sebastian Jävervall defends his thesis Corruption, Distortions and Development
Economists in media
Betygsintagning påverkade elevernas grundskolebetyg
Vi gratulerar Melinda Suveg
Source: Institutet för Näringslivsforskning
Hallå där Mikael Elinder - som forskar om testamentesgåvor och altruism
Source: Giva Sverige
Varje krona som investeras i IMD sparar 100 liter vatten
Utvandringen i Bildningspodden med Mounir Karadja och Dag Blanck
Alumni Masters Students Survey 2021
The Alumni Masters Students Survey shows that 85% of the students were satisfied or very satisfied with their education!
Seminars and other activities
Subscribe to our calendars
Uppsala Department of Economics
The Department of Economics at Uppsala University offers undergraduate (BA), graduate (MA) and doctoral level courses. The research conducted at the department is mainly focused on the fields of labour economics, macroeconomics, political economics and public economics.
Find out more about the Department of Economics
Map showing Ekonomikum
Kyrkogårdsgatan 10 B, 4th floor
Phone: +46 18 471 00 00